BNP Paribas uses cookies on this website. By continuing to use our website you accept the use of these cookies. Please see our cookie policy for more information and to learn how to block cookies from your computer. Blocking cookies may mean you experience reduced functionality or be prevented from using the website completely.
 
 

Full-Service-Factoring

Maximum liquidity, safety and service for your company

You wish to provide your customers with the best possible products and perfect service. And in order to achieve that, you have to focus your entire energy on your core tasks. In such cases, the necessary attention to important areas such as financing, management and risk hedging can sometimes be lacking. In growth phases and in times of declining financing opportunities for small and medium-sized companies, this can quickly lead to serious liquidity problems or even threaten the whole existence of a company. This is where full-service factoring by BNP Paribas Factor comes in to help.

 

Your advantages at a glance

  • Liquidity in line with turnover through immediate payment of up to 90% of receivables
  • 100% risk coverage
  • Improved equity ratio through the sale of receivables as a result of possible reduction of balance sheet → higher rating (Basel II)
  • Management of your debtors and open receivables as well as payment assignment
  • Dunning and debt collection including legal prosecution in Germany and abroad
  • Cession of existing trade credit insurance possible
Directly to products                               

Immediate liquidity

Full-Service-Factoring provides you with instant liquidity, relieves your debtor management and simultaneously protects you from default on receivables. Thus, Full-Service-Factoring is the complete solution in the field of commercial finance.

Thanks to the immediate payment of up to 90% of the receivables amount by BNP Paribas Factor, you immediately have sufficient liquidity and can drive your business forward with high planning security. The remaining 10% remain with us as a collateral security until your customer has paid the invoice total. At the same time, thanks to the 100% risk coverage, you are protected against debtors who are unwilling or unable to pay.

Furthermore, you are relieved of many cumbersome and costly administrative tasks. BNP Paribas Factor assumes the accounting, dunning and collection, including legal prosecution in Germany and abroad, for you.

Administrative service:                                                                                                                            Management of your debtors and open receivables as well as payment assignment

Credit management:                                                                                                                             Dunning and debt collection including legal prosecution in Germany and abroad

Risk coverage:                                                                                                                                              100 %

Financing:                                                                                                                                                       up to 90 % of receivables

Cession of existing trade credit insurance possible