BNP Paribas uses cookies on this website. By continuing to use our website you accept the use of these cookies. Please see our cookie policy for more information and to learn how to block cookies from your computer. Blocking cookies may mean you experience reduced functionality or be prevented from using the website completely.
 
 

Inhouse-Factoring

The flexible solution for growth made to measure

You’ve got a successful company with professional, computer-assisted accounting. Furthermore, you set great store by direct customer contact when it comes to commercial dunning.

If you want to benefit from factoring in some areas, in-house factoring is what you should be looking for.

 

YOUR ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE

  • Liquidity in line with turnover through immediate payment of up to 90% of receivables
  • 100% risk coverage
  • Improved equity ratio through the sale of receivables as a result of possible reduction of balance sheet → higher rating (Basel II)
  • Maintenance of good customer relationships
  • No internal organizational changes
  • Possible cession of existing trade credit insurance
  • Debt collection including legal prosecution in Germany and abroad
Directly to products                                

Liquidity and safety benefits with continued customer contact

With Inhouse-Factoring you can benefit from liquidity and safety provided by BNP Paribas Factor due to the 100% coverage of risk and the immediate payment of up to 90% of your receivables – the remaining 10% remain with us as collateral security until your customer has paid the invoice total. However, your receivables management remains in your company so that your direct customer contact is maintained. Your business books incoming payments, outgoing invoices, debiting and crediting as usual.

BNP Paribas Factor then generally assumes the tasks of debtor monitoring and collection of past due receivables after your dunning procedure. This process works so smoothly because your accounting data is always automatically transmitted to the IT system of BNP Paribas Factor. In that way you can save costs and your company can concentrate on its daily operational core tasks. Whether you wish to inform your customers about having assigned us (open factoring) or not (silent factoring), is entirely up to you.

Administrative service:
None; management of debtors and accounts receivable as well as payment assignment by you

Credit management: 
Dunning and debt collection including legal prosecution in Germany and abroad

Risk coverage: 
100 %

Financing:
up to 90 % of receivables

Cession of existing trade credit insurance possible