A STRONG CUSTOMER AND MORE SECURITY
As an entrepreneur, direct customer contact is important to you. You would also like to enjoy the factoring advantages without leaving your customer contacts out of your hands.
The Inhouse-Factoring solution combines both wishes. You can benefit from liquidity and the security provided by BNP Paribas Factor due to the 100% coverage of risk and the immediate payment of up to 90% of your receivables – we retain the remaining 10% as collateral security until your customer has paid the invoice total. However, your receivables management remains in your company so that your direct customer contact is maintained. As usual, you book payment receipts and invoices, and debit and credit memos.
BNP Paribas Factor then generally assumes the tasks of debtor monitoring and collection of past due receivables after your dunning procedure. This process works so smoothly because your accounting data is always automatically transmitted to the IT system of BNP Paribas Factor. In that way you can save costs and your company can concentrate on its daily operational core tasks. Whether you wish to inform your customers about havig assigned us (disclosed) or not (non-disclosed) is entirely up to you.